Career Opportunities at StoxPlus và StoxResearch
About StoxPlus and StoxResearch
StoxPlus is very proud to be a leading financial and business information corporation in Vietnam, providing comprehensive information, analytic solutions, and industry research for both domestic and foreign clients. StoxPlus has provided intelligent information to help clients to analyze and make strategic decisions and bring success to investors, banks, financial institutions, corporate owners and management.
StoxResearch is a brand and a division of StoxPlus Corporation. We provide comprehensive analysis and local insights to our clients at quality standards of the world’s prestige advisory firms. We work with institutional investors and industry players to help them understand the market and specific segments of interests, in order to define market entry strategies into the sector. We leverage on our sector database and our expert network with local experience and insights.
Currently, we are covering more than 10 key sectors of Vietnam including financial & banking (including consumer finance); homebuilders & materials; healthcare (hospital operation & clinics), agribusiness, plastic packaging and Internet. Our research services including ‘ready-to-eat’ market reports which is available for sales on www.stoxresearch.com and customized research reports prepared specifically to the client’s requirement.
StoxResearch, a division of StoxPlus, is an emerging business. We are hunting for experienced analysts or consultants to join our Hanoi office to meet our growing research orders from foreign clients who are penetrating into Vietnam via M&A, equity investments, FDI or simply business alliance with domestic enterprises.
- Being an owner for the allocated sector/market that you are qualified. Sector coverage under priority are:
- Banking (consumer finance)
- Cement / Construction materials
- Other sectors as requested
- Perform desktop research AND “down-to-ground” research
- Data sourcing, mining and crunching plus insights from industry experts and practitioners
- Write report independently but under the team of seasoned professionals
- For “ready-to-eat” market report: update and issue semi-annually
- For “customized report” report: as per timetable agreed with client
- Make presentation to clients and follow-ups
Skills that are a must:
- Excellent in English business writing (reports mostly prepared in English)
- Good at data mining & crunching & presenting in MS. Power Point
- Good at communication with client, team and being able to source appropriate experts/practitioners
- Highly motivated with a view to taking up team leader’s responsibilities
- Ability to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines and highly independent
- At least 1-2 years of experience in market research, sellside/ buyside analyst, advisory & consulting (especially in the sectors that we cover)
- Basic Japanese writing/speaking is a plus
- ACCA/CFA or Big 4 experience is an advantage
- A fixed salary at market competitive, plus bonus based on performance
- Training by and working with seasoned professionals who were previously from the World’ prestige advisory firms
Please send your CV to:
T:043 5626 962 ex:108 E: firstname.lastname@example.org