The Department of International Cooperation is responsible for managing international visits. Its functions include:
1. Advising prospective visitors and putting them in touch with the people/units best suited to the purpose of their visits;
2. Advising prospective visitors of Vietnamese government's regulations about visitors' visas and/or work permits;
3. Assisting international visitors with extended and prospective study/work/research plans with the University;
4. Managing and scheduling tours of the campus; and
5. Providing assistance with regard to establishing MoUs and MoAs.