INAUGURATION OF TRADITIONAL ROOM OF THAI NGUYEN UNIVERSITY
The Traditional Room was located at the 1st floor of the Learning Resource Center and was built on an area of 150.3 m2. The Traditional Room is divided into 5 zones, including:
- Zone A1: The development history of the university through the information, the development milestone, and the University's images over time, the image of President Generations, important decisions marked the advent of TNU and its member units.
- Zone A2: The attention of the State leaders; noble prizes and organizational chart of TNU at present.
- Zone A3: University logo, Vietnamese and English name of TNU, missions, visions, and logos of some TNU members.
- Zone A4: Main activities fields of University such as training, scientific research, international cooperation and technology transfer. On each of these areas are artifacts displayed such as curriculum, research project, etc.
- Zone A5: Including two contents, namely (1) Member units of the University and (2) Photos of past, current and map of future infrastructure of TNU.
The Traditional Room was built within 04 months from December, 2013 to March 31st, 2014. Speaking at the ceremony, Prof. Dr. Dang Kim Vui stated that: “The Traditional Room of TNU is a place to recreate the process of construction and development of the university, to store the achievements, artifacts and awards marking the achievement of the University through periods to promote the introduction of image of TNU with domestic and foreign partners, simultaneously, to contribute to educate the tradition of diligence and creativity in learning, teaching and science researching of generations of staffs, lecturers and students of the university”.